December 30, 2013

"HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SWEET AHMI GIRL"


I hope and pray your special day was filled with laughter and love. I thought about you all that day as I always do. You're never far from my thoughts. Always held close in my heart. Seven years old! I can only imagine how much you've grown. How much you've learned. Although I miss you as much as always and yearn to wrap my arms around you, the pain is more bearable. I'm trying to see each passage as bringing our reunion one year closer. God brought you and I together on April 13,2007. I believe his will was interrupted by humans and circumstances. He will bring us back together again. I long for the day when I will hug you close. I will have years of cards, love, and memories to share with you. Until that day comes, where we will be reunited, hopefully never to be separated again, I hold you in my heart. At night when I look up at the moon, I'll be thinking of you. Be happy sweetest girl. I hope you laugh often. I love you Forever and Always plus One More Day! XXXOOO Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment