August 15, 2013

"A NEW SCHOOL YEAR"


Hello sweetest girl. You've been on my mind a lot recently. Wow! First grade! You'll be 7 soon. You must be so big! I bet you love school and that you are a great student! I'm sure your teachers love you. I pray you are loved and happy. I love you very much Ahmi girl! Forever and Always plus One More Day! When the time comes, I pray that you will search for me. I'm confident you won't have to look hard or long. I've spent the time since we were separated laying a trail for you. Please know that no matter what, no matter when, I am here waiting 24/7. I will always be here for you. I will provide you a safe harbor, whatever you need. I will NEVER BETRAY YOU TO anyone! No one has my loyalty over you! Grow and learn sweetheart. I know that each year brings you closer to searching on the computer for answers. I'm waiting anxiously to provide them. I miss and love you Sweetest Ahmi girl! Every minute of every day. Forever and Always plus One More Day. Your so called parents wouldn't allow us to say goodbye. Maybe that was for the best. Please look for me honey. I want to be reunited with you more than anything in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment