August 28, 2011

YOU'RE THE BEST!

Overall, you were such a delightful baby and child! Patient, loving, good natured, curious, bright, helpful, kind. Couldn't ask for a better child! It was such a wonderful pleasure and privilege sharing each day with you! My life was so blessed that you were a part of it. I had wished for a daughter ever since I was a little girl. For so long I thought it would never be. Then you came along. You were a gift from God. I was so proud to be your mom. I'm so sorry our time together was cut short. A piece of my heart and soul was taken and can never be replaced. I fought as hard as I could, tried everything to get you back. Only to hit dead ends at every turn. I begged over and over for the chance to say goodbye to you. The bond you and I shared seemed to threaten the people you were given to and I was told "no" again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment